Since you are on the same server, I hope you mean the same domain.
If not the session variable wouldnt work very well.

But if you infact are on the same domain, you should look into the session
variable and store everything you need. From what I know there are now
limits on how much you can store in a session, that said I wouldt pump
several megabytes into it...

Several good answers here, but it looks like most of us agree on the
session.
Cookies can ofcourse also be used, but this also means that you require all
your clients to have them enabled. Anyways, even when using cookies I
always use session as the main system - cookies only works as a
"saved session" in my systems. (Meaning, instead of having to logg onto
the system again, the username and passowrd are stored in a cookie, this
way the user can choose the famous "remember me" setting many of us enjoy).

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]