Hi!

I am developing an applicaton in PHP where different users would have different permissions and access to different functions/pages of website. Now whats the best way to do tht?

One way I can think of is keep all permissions in a table and divide everyting on site into functions..and when every function is called, check whether thecurrent user has permission to particular function..

But this method looks quiet complicated..is ther any other way to do this?

Also if you can give me some links to articles/tutorials on user/levels management in PHP, it would be really helpful..

Thanks in advance