In article <002b01c0c697$9628ee00$8b1412d1@null>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Chris Anderson") wrote:

> Have you checked the following things:
> A) if the file is actually there?

Yes.  (And even when the file is not there,  fopen() correctly re-creates
it.  And fwrite continued to write the wrong--empty--string to it.)

> B)Is it an include error

Checked, and no.  The file is being included.  It just doesn't have any
content to display.

> C)Do you have the required permissions for write access and for including
> from that directory?

Permissions: yes (the file is updating, just with the wrong content)
Including: yes (it's in the include path too)

I've also checked that no other fuction is writing to the same file and
that the function is not recursing (to, say, write the correct content on
one pass then overwrite with empty string on the next pass).  No to those
too.

--
CC