Hi,

Many thanks for everyone who have replied. Its seems Manuel's suggestion
regarding iFrame sounds really good. BTW, I am using Savant as template
engine, and integrate it with Manuel Forms Generation and Validation would be
a good idea (there is a Smarty plugin for this class, but I am using Savant).

Basically, I have a problem porting my own FileMaker database with many
multi-page forms (plus large tables and big drop-down lists, displaying
thousands of items). Things made quickly with native GUI tools often very
difficult to port to Web-based GUI.