Jim Moseby wrote:
Hy guys I'd like to know if there is a way to update a site through
sending an email. Something like this, you send an email and the body
of the email substitutes a text you use in your site. Igreat apreciate
any help since I couldn't find anything on this topic.

How much time did you spend looking?  A good place to start might be:
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.imap.php

Where there's a will, theres a way.  I imagine it would be fairly easy to
do.

And or knowing how your mail system works (even if you don't have imap set up). Take like qmail for instance; it's trivial to trigger a script when an email arrives:

.qmail-email_address (file)
|/your/path/here/script.php

And when you send an email to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' it will inject the contents of that email into your script.

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)