On Thu, October 12, 2006 12:49 am, Stut wrote:
> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>> # [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2006-10-11 21:28:36 +0100:

>>> Ok, so I now find myself in the unusual position of disagreeing
>>> with the
>>> Lynchmeister. Why is this wildly inappropriate? IMHO this is what
>>> OOP is
>>> all about.

To clarify my original statement.

The *OBVIOUS* OOP setup of customer ===> class customer was the wildly
in appropriate bit, not using OOP in some more sensible manner, like:

//a set of customers
class customers (
  var customer_ids array();
}

I believe my original post went on to say that more explicitly, but I
can now see that many thought I was just railing against OOP in
general, which was not my intent.  (In *this* particular sentence,
anyway. :-))

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?