On Oct 13, 2006, at 1:54 AM, Stut wrote:
Youch!! Your implementation seems to be focused on development efficiency rather than runtime efficience. In all but rare research projects this is backwards for a web-based system. This is exactly the practice I am trying to discourage. It's a well-known fact that code generators are a poor substitute for real developers.

I agree with Stut, but I'd also like to check out a copy of the framework. It seems like a lot of people are using frameworks now days and I can't help but wonder if they provide similar performance as the OOP library that Stut uses.

-Ed