Stut may not be entirely correct here. It /is/ possible if the user
sends all the pixels of their current view (and their colors), or
simply a print screen and then upload it :)

Ok, bad joke.

On 10/22/06, Stut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark McWhirter wrote:
> Is there any way that I can get a script to take a screen shot every minute
> of all the users using my php website?

Wow, does that ever have nothing to do with PHP!!

To answer the inappropriate question... No. Or rather, not without the
use of a client-side technology such as ActiveX and the ability to
bypass any active content security or convince your visitors to give you
permission to spy on them.

So, as I said previously, no.

-Stut

Mukul Sabharwal