On 22/10/06, Fred Moses <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark McWhirter wrote:
> Is there any way that I can get a script to take a screen shot every minute
> of all the users using my php website?

Why not add a state capture inclusion (require) to each of your pages?
Have it grab, for instance, the user's IP address, the session ID, the
URL of page, and the user's login information if that's available.  Dump
the result into a tracking table in your database.  In the admin part of
your site, add a page which formats the tracking info nicely, perhaps
selected by time period.  There's no need to do a screen capture.

You own the information.  I don't see why it shouldn't be legal to
capture it and display it to yourself considering all the folks who do
full click tracking.

And how does that produce a screenshot?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/virus.html