Thank you for your reply. I think my question is really much more simple than what you are suggesting.
If you have a quick look at
http://www.squareinch.net/single_page.php?art=crp_logo.jpg
you will see what I mean.
I have a single page and both results load in the same page.

When I click on a link the picture loads on the left side and the info should load on the right side. Right now the info is visible at all times regardless of what I click on!
I need to know how to join my echo statements and/or my query!