don't hijack an existing thread. (i.e.
don't reply to someone elses' post/reply if your
asking a new question.

you need to learn to use var_dump(), and if you look at
the line of code below you should have everything you need
to know about numeric array keys:

$a = array(2 => "foo"); $b = array("2" => "foo"); var_dump($a, $b, ($a === $b));