Hi,

I think its easier to explain what I want to do.. so here goes:
I want to store values in arrays for one minute and then write them to file.

For example, everytime someone logs in I want their username to be in an
array....
1 or 100 or X people may login in 60 seconds...but it should only write all the
usernames that logged in to disk every 1 minute.

Ideas? suggestions? starting points or a link to a specific spot in the manual
with a RTFM would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

It's here! Your new message!