On 4/27/07, Don Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all, i've changed my server's apache config to recognize my custom
extension for php files. And all my development filenames now come with this
new extension.

  However my IDE (Php Eclipse) will not recognise this new extension as a
php file, even though it opens it up but it looses all the php features (
e.g. syntax highlighting, flags, errors, warnning, intellisence etc)

  How can i make php-eclipse recognise my new custom extension as a php
file ?

  Cheers

Use .php extension? Or rewrite PHPEclipse or its configuration file?

There is such a thing as being too clever.

M.