On 6/13/07, Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, June 13, 2007 12:20 am, Paul Scott wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 16:02 -0500, Richard Lynch wrote:
>> > OK, downed it. Will figure out a regular expression to strip out
>> the
>> > email addresses when I have had some coffee in  the morning
>
> I have added a regex to strip out the mail addresses and replace them
> with a message saying that they have been removed. I will put this
> list
> back on now for a test period if that is OK?
>
> Thanks all for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Wonderful!

It is much appreciated.

Now if we can just get the gname (gmane?) folks to do the same...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?

   Think they ever check their own archives to see what's being said
about them?

   Taking sidebar for a moment, I wonder how many places don't
sanitize the text from emails piped through their scripts.  How much
do you want to bet that, by sending text to a mailing list, you could
arbitrarily execute code on some of the lesser archiving sites?

   Maybe we should dedicate a thread to that instead of YACAPTCHA discussion.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272