On Wed, 16 May 2001, Ben Cairns wrote:

> >I know I've seen one before, and before I go write my own version, does
> >anyone know of a PHP script that echoes the uptime of a server (Linux) in
> >days,hour,minutes, etc?
>
> Does anyone know a script to do this under WinNT?

For Linux it is easy, just read the /proc/uptime file:
$uptimevalues = file("/proc/uptime");

The first value from /proc/uptime is the uptime, the second is the idle
time for the cpu.

NT is harder. I don't know anything about that.

--
 patrik wallstrom     |      f o o d f i g h t
 tel: +46-8-6188428   |      s t o c k h o l m