also sprach Ron Pitts (on Wed, 16 May 2001 10:18:06PM -0400):
> This does not work. This list is like the mafia: Once in, never out.
> That sucks. The list managers are morons.

will you chill please? of course it works. you are at fault. do you
want me to unsubscribed you? hint: use the right email address, or
send email to php-general-unsubscribe+rpitts=rochester.rr.com.

dude, this is a clear case of user interface error...

two manic depressives named mastick
had marital problems, quite drastic.
her mood swings were mild,
but his were quite wild.