From: Otto Wyss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 2:56 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Cookies and sent headers

If built a simple login page and store any information within
$_SESSION's. Yet I'd like to move these into cookies but I always get an
error about sent headers. Is there a way to circumvent this problem
without changing too much in the page?

The setting of the cookies happens just at the end of the page.

   if (!$errortext and $Anmelden) {
     if (!empty($Permanent)) {
       $expires = time()+ 365 * 86400;  // 365 days
       setcookie ("l.Lastname", $_SESSION['l_Lastname'], $expires);
       setcookie ("l.Firstname", $_SESSION['l_Firstname'], $expires);
       setcookie ("l.Email1", $_SESSION['l_Email1'], $expires);
       setcookie ("l.Email2", $_SESSION['l_Email2'], $expires);
     }
     echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\">
           parent.location.replace('$index_php";
           </script>";