On Jan 4, 2008 12:59 PM, Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> I'm laying many different other (smaller) images over each other at
> various positions. (I know HTML/CSS and SVG could do this with less
> trouble, but that would give away my secrets by just viewing the
> source.)

    Okay, so kind of like a mural, but for a different purpose.

    For size, Flash would be your best bet, because everything is
converted to a Vector.... but getting PHP to output to that is beyond
my scope of knowledge, to be honest.

    I would probably do things with GD or ImageMagick, as you've
already hinted.  NetPBM might even be a viable alternate route.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.