On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 09:59 -0800, Mary Anderson wrote:
> Hey guys,
>      Isn't this thread a bit OT?

Probably.

>      Anyway, as  areligious person I have to say that I really do not
> like to hear religions trashed and smeared the way you are doing.  And
> just for the record, we Quakers do not believe God tells us to kill
> people and we have no priests.

I dunno... as a religious person I would think you would think it was on
topic. After all according to your philosophy, God begat creation,
creation begat humans, humans begat Rasmus, Rasmus begat PHP. Who's
trashing religion anyways? I don't think I heard any trashing... or do
you mean the biblical parody site? Seems that's humour, not trashing.

Cheers,
Rob.