At 8:49 AM -0500 2/25/08, Robert Cummings wrote:
On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 00:56 +0000, Nathan Rixham wrote:

 > [can you resist?]

No I can't resist. It would be tantamount to agreeing with you. Since I
disagree with you I feel compelled to answer your direct reference to
me. There are plenty of threads in which I've participated but for which
I am not the last say. Obviously you aren't capable of searching
properly or you have developed a bias against me for whatever reason.
*shrug*.

A bias doesn't have to be a "bad" thing. I have a bias in that I read everything you write -- your opinion has value.

And I understand the "last word" thing for I experience I myself. But age has diminished that tendency and now I pick my windmills more carefully.

Cheers,

tedd

ps: I can't believe how long this thread has lasted without anyone mentioning that the subject line is misspelled.
--
-------