On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 00:56 +0000, Nathan Rixham wrote:
> Robert Cummings wrote:

> >> I'm sure you'll get an argument over the "no trashing and smearing here"
> >> claim.
> >>
> >> But, in your defense, you probably don't realize
> >> the disrespect shown, or that's perceived by
> >> others, regarding beliefs.
> >>
> >> It's a touchy subject and usually not one to
> >> discuss with a wide range of different beliefs,
> >> some of which hold other's beliefs in low esteem
> >> -- as does the 'rewrite the bible' site.
> >> Incidentally, which started the religious portion
> >> of this thread.
> >>
> >> I think we've about beat this to death
> >
> > Sooooooooo.... let's resurrect it!! *ducks and runs away cackling*
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rob.
>
> you know looking through the list - I'm struggling to find a thread that
> rob's participated in and *not* had the last say on..
>
> [can you resist?]

No I can't resist. It would be tantamount to agreeing with you. Since I
disagree with you I feel compelled to answer your direct reference to
me. There are plenty of threads in which I've participated but for which
I am not the last say. Obviously you aren't capable of searching
properly or you have developed a bias against me for whatever reason.
*shrug*.

Cheers,
Rob.