On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:59 -0500, Daniel Brown wrote:
>  >
>  >         * Shell scripting (BASh, tcl, Expect, AppleScript, Korn, and so
> forth)
>
>  Do many people still use Expect? I thought I might be a dying breed.

    I use it in projects semi-frequently, but considering I do almost
everything (including a lot of email and web surfing, believe it or
not) from the command line, I like to automate tasks using Expect, and
find myself doing so quite often.

    To be honest, when I added that, I was wondering who was going to
say that Expect and Korn were things I just made up on the spot.
BASh, tcl, and AppleScript are commonly-known, but I wasn't sure about
the others.

    You're in good company, Rob!

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>