Steve Finkelstein schreef:
I've tried both restarting the IDE and changing font type + size in my
preferences however this does not seem to render any effect on the
code editor.

Mind if I ask where you are changing the font so that we are on the same page?

Tools > Preferences > Colors & Fonts :: Editor Font.

"courier new" screws up the brackets for me, "courier" works.

Thanks,

/sf