On Sun, March 2, 2008 11:07 pm, Steve Finkelstein wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know this isn't a forum for Zend IDE, but since there's probably a
> decent population here using it, I figured I'd ask away.
>
> I'm using 5.5.1 Professional on Mac OSX 10.5.2.  My issue here is that
> all left brackets, (eg: [ ) are not showing up in the code editor. I
> have a screenshot of it here:  http://catalyst.httpd.org/zend.png
>
> Has anyone ever experienced anything similar?

Looks to me like your monitor needs adjusting, and it's just not
showing that column of pixels.

Dink around with the little buttons on your monitor.

You could also try a different font with a fatter [ symbol if it lets
you choose font.  Or even just bump the font size up by point.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?