Hi Guys,
Thanks for responding, will try to answer everyone in the same order.

Mark W:

Thanks for replying!

> Since I'm relatively new to PHP I could be off on this, but I'd say yes,
> $_REQUEST is wrong. I would think you'd want to use $_POST to receive
> the incoming values from a form.

$_REQUEST should work in this case (i think) as it works kind of like a "catch
all"
While $_POST just catches POST and $_GET just catches GET...  $_REQUEST catches
all requests be it get,post,cookie etc
for testing I always use $_REQUEST.

Andrew:
Thanks for replying!

> I think in this case $_REQUEST and $_POST should both get you what you
> want. I'm wondering whether your javascript is inserting the form
> fields within the correct <FORM></FORM> tags.

Yep, it is correct, further down I will post the URL so you can check it out if
you want.

> Also, FWIW, I doubt it has anything to do with your problem but you
> are assigning the same value for ID each time through the loop. The ID
> attribute is supposed to be unique for each element on the page.

Tried changing it, no luck.

Pete F:
Thanks for replying!

> 1. Check that the Javascript is doing what you expect: you *are* using
> Firebug
> on Firefox, aren't you?  Also the WebDeveloper toolbar plugin is useful - it
> has
> a View Generated Source tool which will show you what Firefox thinks your
> page
> actually looks like after the JS has run...

Dont have either of them.... dont know how to use them actually, but will have
a look after this email. I did hear of firebug though not the other one.

> 2. Check that the TD you are loading with content is actually inside the
> <FORM>
> tags - otherwise the inputs won't be included in the request/post variables...

Yep, checked that. IE is getting it... FF is not. Which is really strange as IE
is usually the bit*h that usually throws weird errors and results.

Daniel,
Thanks for replying!

  >  Ryan, would it be possible for you to send an actual link to the
  > page in question?  You'll probably wind up with some better feedback
  >  with a real-world test in this particular case.

Didnt want to bloat my post and take up extra time from the people who reply,
but looks like posting links is the best option so will do:

http://www.coinpass.com/test/step2.php (to run the script)
http://www.coinpass.com/test/step2.phps (View the source, its just a html file
really)
All Javascript and CSS is in the "http://www.coinpass.com/test/scripts/";
directory

The processing script just has
print_r($_REQUEST);
so its useless pointing you to the actual file source.

Jim L,
Thanks for replying!

> Show us the actual output of the print_r() call above.

Would be easier if you click on the top link/s and just click the submit button

Cheers!