2008/6/21 Michelle Konzack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I have Jew friends herein Strasbourg ad in Israel and they already  have
> served and it was NOT funny.  Since onn of  them  had  a  family  member
> which has french citizenship and serverd 4 years in the french army, the
> Israelien one is VERY bad equiped and it lakes in all directins there.

..snip..

> There are ONLY an handful "special units" which have the  equipment  and
> the "real force"...

While I won't confirm nor deny my opinion of your statement, tell me,
in your opinion how much does training matter? And dedication to the
cause? I do not think that you will find comparable training and
dedication as there is in the Israeli army, at least in the combat
units. Nice, modern equipment is important, but it is only 10% of the
job of a foot soldier. Especially in an army which is trained to use
their rifles as little as possible, such as the Israeli army.

>> Good for you, Nitsan. If you find yourself in Gdud 51 let me know.
>
> :-D

Are you familiar with my unit?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com