> Maybe if Richard picks up some proven software development procedures
> like those simple ones mentioned, he won't be bitten like this again.
> Maybe you won't be bitten likewise, unless you'd prefer to take umbrage
> at offers of advice you don't like.

I just want to point out that I don't need to pick them up. If it was
anyone elses stuff (ie work) then backups are done as a matter of
course (more to protect my own arse if nothing else), but it wasn't.
It was my own personal stuff that I'm not going to get sued over.
Naturally I'd rather not lose it, but life would go on if I did.

--
Richard Heyes
http://www.phpguru.org