Hi,

Been trying to compile PHP.4.0.6 with --with-zlib directive and failing.
Using --with-zlib-dir, however succeeds.

Does anyone knows the difference between the two ?

Also, in a related problem, if I try with --enable-xslt I get the
following results:

checking for XML support... yes
checking external libexpat install dir... no
checking whether to enable xslt support... yes
checking whether to enable the XSLT Sablotron backend... no
checking libexpat dir for Sablotron XSL support... no
configure: error: not found. Please re-install the  distribution

???

-Stathis.