On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 21:31, Nathan Rixham <nrix...@gmail.com> wrote:

> dan - great offer, I'd like to take you up on it [could we install any extra
> needed software, such as a wiki / list or something that allows discussion
> and document storage made website available]
> svn - a must imho

    Nothing against the others, by any means, but as long as you,
Koert, and - if he gets involved - Butera are running it, I'll give
you guys root access to those systems and added ones if need be.  I
trust the three of you with having that info, so I'll send it to the
three of you off-list tomorrow.  As for others getting involved, I
just don't know them, so I'll appreciate you three keeping it to
yourselves.  Then you can do whatever you need to do with the boxes.

    For now, I'm heading my ass off to bed as well.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net