Paul M Foster wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 04:16:40PM -0500, PJ wrote:
>

>> Shawn McKenzie wrote:

> <snip>
>

>> Ooooh, boy.... now this is really serious... >:o
>> I think your ignorance will be forgiven, maybe! And this is not meant
>> disparagingly but you'd better find out about Monsanto and corn and how
>> they are probably the greatest destructors of the the environment and
>> our own bodies? Google it and get a hold of some books, like try Michael
>> Pollan; do you have any idea of what Monsanto does and to whom and how?
>> Do you know how corn is destroying whole economies of countries? Corn is
>> sweeping continents because of human greed -
>>

> And it's yummy, too!
>

>> it is being used to create
>> all sorts of artificial food ingredients and even to produce petrol
>> (oil) substitutes...
>>

> And this is bad why? High fructose corn syrup is its own food group!
> Yay!
>
> While you're ranting about megacorporations, you might want to have a
> shot at pharmaceutical companies, after reading the lists of side
> effects for any prescription drug you care to name.
>

>> even your own body is probably so full of corn
>> derivatives that it is surprising that you haven't turned into a corn
>> cob by now -- especially if you are not paying attention, and I mean
>> great attention, to what you eat... like MacDos and pre-packaged
>> prepared foods...
>>

> McDonald's is my *favorite* fast food! Are you saying there's something
> less than healthy about it?
>
> Sorry, I used to live in LA, and I had health food people up to here.
> They were the sickest people I knew. So I took it as my personal mission
> to smoke, drink and eat as much crappy food as I could just to prove I'd
> outlast them.
>
> Paul

Yuck. But then there are people who are more resistant to crap than
cockroaches. But we will not outlast them!
You might try to get informed...
Unfortunately, Americans are a sad and uninformed race... let's hope
that Obama can bring about some positive change...
Can you imagine an "intelligent" scientist, a physicist to boot, and, in
this case a "she", who believes that the world is flat. It's rather sad
but true... only in America... probably the midwest of Bible belt ...
it's really religulous.... :-D

--
unheralded genius: "A clean desk is the sign of a dull mind. "