On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 08:21 +0000, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 19:54 -0500, Robert Cummings wrote:

> > > For the record, I'm actually quite a big fan of Haggis!
> >
> > Me too :) I grew up in Scotland... that and black pudding (not blood
> > pudding though).

Black pudding is a mealy concoction consisting of meat, and spices, and
blood (I guess... unless I got something mixed up as a kid). Blood
pudding is a gelatinized puddle of blood that is disgusting. Maybe it's
a regional thing... but I bought blood pudding here in Canada one time
and I was quite disgusted after I cooked it up and it wasn't what I ate
as a kid.

Cheers,
Rob.
--