2009/3/20 Ginkga Studio, LLC <webdes...@ginkga.com>:

> [...]

Dan is your daddy.

Seriously tho, a huge number of people on this list, and particularly
the active members, *help* other people and push their services in
signatures. This is not a law, it's just polite.

Zend provide hosting for this mailing list not because they want to
give you a channel for advertising your services but because they
appreciate the value in a community that helps each other.

> BY THE WAY "DANIEL OH GREAT PAIN IN MY ARSE"......LAWS ARE CREATED FOR THE
> GOOD PEOPLE....EVER THINK OF THAT??? EVERY LAW THAT GETS PASSED IS FOR THE
> PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY DOING WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING. THE CRIMINALS GO ON
> BEING CRIMINALS.

This is by far the funniest thing I've read in the last, ooh let's say
half hour. Laws are created to control the population. You're correct
in saying that criminals will be criminals whatever happens, but
that's only if you don't define criminals in the narrow terms of "one
who breaks the laws of the land".

New laws create "criminals" out of previously "innocent" people.
However, as I said it's all a question of definitions.

> SO EITHER THE GOOD PEOPLE GETS OFF THEIR DUMB BACKSIDES AND PARTICIPATE IN
> LIVING OR THE CRIMINALS GET EVERYTHING AND ENJOY EVERYTHING AND GET OMABAB
> TO PAY FOR IT ALL.....

Participating in living does not mean pushing your message under
anyone and everyone you can. Participating in living involves making a
positive contribution to the world, and with regards to the PHP
community that means helping other people and considering marketing
your business as a secondary objective. If you can't deal with that I
suggest you unsubscribe as quickly as possible because you'll get no
value from it.

>> ~Samantha (a real person)
>
>    ~ Dan (SELF-appointed important person)
>
>         ~ SAMANTHA (DIRTY CAPTITALIST REPUBLICAN)

-Stuart (a suitable arbitrary label has not been invented yet)

PS. Please quit with the caps, it's unnecessary and considered extremely rude.

--
http://stut.net/