"George Larson" <george.g.lar...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a623739c0903201141o3b430640haf91ea575f276...@mail.gmail.com...
> houses ain't gunna cleen themselfs...
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Ginkga Studio, LLC
> <webdes...@ginkga.com>wrote:
>
>> LOL.
>>
>> :0)
>>
>> Ok. You guys are fun but I have to get to work. Hope all works out for
>> you
>> guys. Sorry for posting to your list. Just block me so I don't bother you
>> again.
>>
>> Good luck with all your programming. You all seem like pretty good
>> people.
>>
>> Sorry for harassing you George. I'm sure you are sexy in something short
>> and
>> lacy.
>>
>> Sorry for offending Daniel and all of his greatness. I'm sure he's a
>> pretty
>> good guy when he isn't being so defensive.
>>

>> Anyway, nice meeting you all, even it was on such terms.
>>
>> God Bless.
>>
>> XOXOXOXO

Great...Just great!  She walks in and drops a spam ball in a tech mailling
list, spends most of her day ranting back and forth with us, teases us with
mildly expicit imagry, and then throws George in something lacy out there.
My GF is going to so hate you for the next few days when all I want to do is
cuddle and wimper.

Frank...so what's my title?