On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 05:57, Nabil Khamassi
<nabil.khama...@ensimag.imag.fr> wrote:

> I am especially interested in "Integrated Code Coverage of C and PHP Code"
> because I have a solid knowledge in C language (and a full-time project in
> C is planned at the end of this semester in ENSIMAG) but also on parsers
> that I am studying all along this year.

    Thanks for your message and introduction, Nabil.  I've forwarded
your message as appropriate and if chosen from the list of candidates,
the mentor for that sub-project will be in touch with you very soon.

    Thanks again, and best of luck.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net