HI there,

I now compiled php with zend multibyte. The trouble with the extra characters is now gone, but all special characters are now replaced with a questionmark! The document type shows utf-8, but somehow php seems not to pars the content OK.

Does nobody have the same problem?

Regards, Merlin

Merlin Morgenstern wrote:
Yes I was reading about this. However, try to do a search on this:
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=enable-zend-multibyte&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=

Loads of postings that do not look that good. What are all the chinese sites do? It is strange that there is no official description on php.net regarding this support.

Thiago H. Pojda wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Merlin Morgenstern