To: "Angus Mann" <angusm...@pobox.com>
Cc: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Button id's - firefox and IE different ?

Any suggestions ?

Try this:

<input type="submit" name="btid" value="Delete" />
<input type="submit" name="btid" value="Cancel" />
<input type="submit" name="btid" value="Save" />

And then you can check the value of $_POST['btid']. Oh and btw...
<center>... seriously?
That's so 9 years ago. ;-)

--
Richard Heyes

HTML5 Canvas graphing for Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari:
http://www.rgraph.net (Updated March 28th)