Oh, the code works ok. Without the $Count1 = $Count++; it does not work.
If you are saying it should be $Count+; it does not matter. That's
what's weird.
I think it would work no matter what I put in it could be $Count1 =
$Countmeoutandcrap; and I think it would still work.
The similar behaviour was apparent in another code page where I had
exactly the same code repeated once and in the second instance the
"next" worked with the href but in the first it did not. I checked &
checked & checkd and finally I just added a 1 to the first code $Count
and it worked. But any instances of $Count1 were commented out.
I suspect it may have something to do with sessions or with some stack
stuff but I really have no idea.
Thanks for your interest.
Phil

--
unheralded genius: "A clean desk is the sign of a dull mind. "