You must have some white space going out somewhere before your
code/HTML "starts", that you are unaware of.  If you can't find
it, you can always buffer up your output with ob_start() and
put it out later...

> i'm hoping this will be the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship.
>
> My question:
>
> i have a series of PHP4 pages that if I start a session (session_start()) on
> the first page (adminLogin.php), all is fine and dandy...all the
> session_resources get passed to the next page (login2.php) and i can get
> acccess to those session resources. Te problem is, at the top of the page a
> warning message is displayed:
>
> Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output
> started at /home/e-smith/files/ibays/test/html/login2.php:1) in
> /home/e-smith/files/ibays/test/html/login2.php on line 1
>
> What does this mean?? If i comment out the "session_start()" line,  i dodnt
> get this message BUT i also dont get the session variuables i need.
>
> Hope Im making some sense, Hope someone can help.
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

Justin Farnsworth
Eye Integrated Communications
321 South Evans - Suite 203
Greenville, NC 27858 | Tel: (252) 353-0722