On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 09:12 -0700, Chris Carter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The code below actually takes input from a web form and sends the fields
> captured in an email. It used to work quite well since past few years. It
> has stopped now. I used Google's mail servers (google.com/a/website.com)
>
> <?
>   $fName = $_REQUEST['fName'] ;
>   $emailid = $_REQUEST['emailid'] ;
>     $number = $_REQUEST['number'] ;
>   $message = $_REQUEST['message'] ;
>
>   mail( "ch...@gmail.com", $number, $message, "From: $emailid" );
>   header( "Location: http://www.thankyou.com/thankYouContact.php"; );
> ?>
>
> This is the simplest one, how could it simply stop? Any help would be
> appreciated, I have already lost 148 queries that came through this form.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Chris

Have you tried it without the header redirect in there? There might be
some sort of error message that you are never seeing because of that.
Also, do you know for definite that the mail() function has stopped
working? It could be that you are just not receiving the emails anymore
due to some over zealous spam filter. Try sending the email to a variety
of email accounts and see what happens.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk