On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 03:42 -0700, Tommy Pham wrote:
> [...]

I get 80.82.121.153 for it. You might have an issue with your DNS
server. There are a lot of freely available alternative DNS servers
about the world that you can use instead. I had to do that myself one
time, when the DNS server issued by my ISP was misbehaving and I was
getting lots of timeouts just like you are getting.