Hi,

The simplest way (actually the single way I know :) ) would be to
capture the output using output buffering functions, something like this:

// start output buffering
ob_start();

// include the file that generates the HTML (or whatever content)
include "....";

// get output buffer content
$output=ob_get_contents();

// clean output buffer and stop buffering
ob_end_clean();

// the content generated in the included file is now in $output variable
// use it as you consider fit

Regards,
Puiu

Rob Gould wrote:
I have an invoice table that is drawn on a number of pages, so I have all the logic in an include-file like this:

include "invoicetable_bottom.php";

However, now I'm needing to take the output from that include file and pass it as an email. To do that, I need to somehow take the output from this include file and get it into a variable somehow. Is there a simple way to do this?

Something like:  $emailtcontent = include "invoicetable_bottom.php"?