I had once by mistake had an include that included itself, so an endless
loop was created and it crashed my machine, my other thought was to redirect
to a page like that.  (of course revengful visions of entire 3rd world
servers crashing and entire annoying industries imploding soon follow...but
I digress).

Gary

database 4527 (20091020) __________

http://www.eset.com