On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:48 PM, Gary wrote:

NO I have not, I think my issue is I hate when I run across one, it usually takes me more than one try to actually figure out what the charactor is, so
hence my disdain.

GAry

Here are some captchas:

"What's three minus two?"
"Which word is listed first in the dictionary: apple, banana, pizza?"
"Add 4 plus 5"

Create a list of simple questions that only humans can answer. I find these to be less annoying.

~Philip

"Paul M Foster" <pa...@quillandmouse.com> wrote in message