On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 04:55:46PM -0600, Skip Evans wrote:

> Hey all,
> I'm looking for recommendations on how to replace accented
> characters, like e and u with those two little dots above
> them, with the regular e and u characters.

FWIW, those two dots are called an "umlaut".


Paul M. Foster

PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Reply via email to