At 5:08 AM +0000 2/11/10, Jochem Maas wrote:
rgds,
Jochem

PS. from a semantics POV, Robert Cummings is, IMHO, spot on in his assessment - I do enjoy his posts, he's a sharp cookie with plenty to offer and I always enjoy reading his
argumentation and opinion!

With the danger of Rob becoming insufferable, I enjoy and also learn from Rob's opinion, advice, and practice. He is undoubtedly sharp and probably too intelligent for this list. But until he realizes that, we'll continue to gain from his contribution.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: I agree with most of what he practices except for bracket spacing. :-)

--
-------