On 24 Mar 2010, at 20:42, Rene Veerman wrote:

> if you ppl just stop barracading, you'll see that with relatively
> minimal effort php can evolve with the times and make such things
> possible for us mere mortals.

Minimal effort? You clearly have no understanding of what would be involved to
get threading into the PHP core. It's not a minimal amount of effort, it means
severe upheaval, not only for the core itself but also for every extension in
existence, and potentially a fair amount of userland code that's out there.

Oh, and I absolutely love the fact you think it's we who are barricading. Love
it!

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/