htmlMicroscope (that i wrote and opensourced) can be used to look at
very big arrays easilly in a browser.
I fully intend to fix the final bugs and release a real 1.3.0 release,
and not abandon that project..

In fact, i could use a simple project to work on atm, to re-focus
myself on useful work and a useful day-night rythm (as made apparent
by my recent off-topic and weird posts to this list)..

I would like to include http://www.danvk.org/dygraphs/ into htmlMicroscope.
Would you think it usefull?

htmlMicroscope can be downloaded through the googlecode link in my signature..

Again, please excuse my recent off-topic posting to this list.
My psychiateric out-patient help team has confirmed that they were
informed by a member of this list of my recent [OFF-TOPIC] post in
dutch (of which i cannot even be sure if "everyone got that mail"),
but i do thank you people for reporting me to said psychiateric help
team.
My contact with them is good, they did not "invite me for a irl
conversation". I'm allowed to stay at my parents and heal myself (from
sleep-deprivation) under the guidance of my dear parents.

Please people, just +1 or -1 this idea of adding dygraphs to
htmlMicroscope. The coding should be simple, and i do promise to clean
up the 1.3.0-beta-rc1 to a real 1.3.0 version that works properly for
displaying arrays with unicode data, json-arrays-as-keys, etc, ranging
100-200mb in transport-to-browser-size..

Yes, i am a bit worried about being seen as the weird psycho on this
forum. Psychotic i'm not, just sleep-deprived a bit, and i've slept
very well in the past 72 hrs. Over 10hrs per 24hrs for the past 72hrs.
So i'm healing, not degrading.
And of course i'm taking (dutch brandname:) risperdal quicklets, as
per my mum's orders (rather than a psych worker's "closed ward"
orders)..

I'll be doing house-cleanup in about a week, and will be spending
nights at home in about 2 weeks, allowing me probably to put
mediabeez.ws back up online for development versions of
htmlMicroscope.

Again, my apologies for poluting the list with what is considered too-off-topic

Please do not inform the psych-services again of any posts of mine
here mentioning telepathy.
It was already reported to them, and they (Noortje) actually called me
and we talked it over, that it shouldn't happen again, me posting
private conversations onto some random list.
My reasons for posting "[OFF-TOPIC] telepathy and psychiatery" to this
list were simple; i was trying to alleviate the fears of other
telepaths like me, to prevent _them_ from having to go through the
hell of psychiateric closed wards...

Please help me get back into programming.
Oh, and if anyone asks about me, point me to my facebook page. Just
don't rat me out to psych services and/or my family, who cannot handle
that level of information yet.

--
Greetings from Rene7705,

I have made some free open source webcomponents designed
and written by me available through:
http://code.google.com/u/rene7705/ , or
http://mediabeez.ws (latest dev versions, currently offline)

You can also find me on facebook.com under email addr "rene7...@gmail.com"..