Michiel

Thank you for your reply, but that is not it.

I took it down to
<?php
$seconds=1;
echo $seconds;
?>

Total code, and got nothing, blank screen.  (this is just a silly exercise
where I was going to input a date of birth and produce age in seconds) When
I put the exact same code on my other machine, it showed numbers and
calculations, most important, it showed something at all.

This is an issue with configuration or settings somewhere, or perhaps my
XAMPP is corrupt.

Thank you for your reply.

Gary

database 5057 (20100424) __________