On 25 April 2010 05:00, Gary <g...@paulgdesigns.com> wrote:
> Karl
>
> On the laptop, the original machine, it has Vista, Firefox 3.6.3. Previewing
> on testing server Apache (XAMPP )on the computer, not network
>
> On the tower, it is running XP Pro, Firefox 3.6.3. Previewing on local
> testing server.

Check that the php module is loaded by Apache on the 'bad' machine and
that the proper handler is set. Should be a line like:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3

in the php5.conf file (look in mods-enabled, if you're running Apache2
- I'm hoping the setup is the same under Vista as *nix)

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>