Kevin

Thanks for your reply, I had that file open and was looking around in it.

In a funny twist of things, I had created a phpinfo() page, and it did not show in the browser. Then I switched root folders in DW, and the phpinfo() page showed. I copied the original experiment file and the numbers and calculations showed properly. So it would seem the plot is thickening. Trouble is that I am unsure if I can trust this computer the way it is.

Thanks again for your help.

Gary